I was tagged by theclassicreader. Thanks (:
Sorry that it took a while.
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post
Rule 4: Tell them you have tagged them
1. What are you reading?
I am still trying to get through War and Peace and Mistborn. I’ve been busy so I haven’t been reading much.
2. Favorite literary couple?
I honestly do not have a favorite. I eventually get tired of couples.
3. Funniest book?
Two come to mind at the moment: Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy and Yotsuba vol.1(It is manga…and I’ve only read the first one so far)((I know that I am cheating).
4. Most daunting book you’ve read?
Hmm…maybe The Odyssey. I didn’t really enjoy it when I first read it but I plan to reread it….I have been dreading it though.
5. Most scarring literary death?
So I do not consider myself the biggest fan of Harry Potter but when Dobby died I cried and it is so sad ):
6. Book you hate that everyone loves?
There are a few but I will say Beautiful Disaster.
7. Best book you’ve read this year?
This one is tough because I read a lot of amazing books. Hm…Gormenghast. It is one of my favorites now. (:
8. Five books you’d take on a desert island?
Only five? D:
I would take The Once and Future King, The Wind in the Willows, Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell, The Night Circus, and…To Kill a Mockingbird. I will also probably change my mind in five minutes.
9. Most expensive book you own? It is Folio Society’s Brave New World. It was about 50.
10. Favorite classic? :p
Another difficult question! I will go with…The Wind in the Willows. I have a lot of favorites though.
11. Least favorite classic?
Little Women. I read it a few years ago but I disliked it.
1. About how many books do you own?
2. Favorite place to shop for books?
3. What are you currently reading?
4. Book you dislike the most?
5. Favorite illustrations in a book?
6. Any book you are hoping to get soon?
7. Authors you would like to give a try but haven’t?
8. Hardcovers or paperbacks? Both?
9. Most you’ve spent on books in one day?
10. Favorite children’s book/series?
I tag: rissa-reads, myreadingnook, mycorneredshlef, mybookfort, the-girlbehindthebooks, spadeybooks. thelovelylifeofareader, thebookrealm, youmeandbooks, booksonthebedsidetable.